Thursday, January 19, 2012

Chakra Tarot Reading: Special Pricing!

I'm offering special pricing on my Chakra Spread through the end of January! It's currently just $30 (normally $40). This is a seven-card spread that covers various aspects of what makes up the core of who you are. The reading also highlights any blockages that your chakras might be experiencing and offers suggestions on how to correct these blockages. It's very helpful to stop and examine what motivates us at our deepest levels, and this reading does just that.

For details on the spread and the territory it covers, check out the blog post here wherein I discuss this reading and its positions. To order, just visit the Services page of the Interactive Tarot website; the PayPal button for the special pricing is right at the top of that page. E-mail readings typically take four to five days to complete as they include a very detailed write-up as well as images of your spread and of each individual card. I welcome any questions you might have on this reading or on anything Tarot-related (as always)! Please feel free to contact me on the Interactive Tarot Facebook page or at jennifer@interactivetarot.net.

4 comments:

  1. I have a question, does tarot card reading results vary depending on the deck that is used? Cool info here, I will try to look for this deck locally.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry for my delay in responding, Yuri! Your question is excellent--so great, in fact, that it deserves an entire blog post! I think that different decks definitely have the potential to influence an interpretation, though it depends on the reader. There are light, happy decks and decks that are dark and gloomy...and a million in between. The nature or tenor of a deck can certainly have an impact on the mood of the reader, which in turn might sway the interpretation. The more I consider your question, the more fascinating this whole subject becomes!

    In general, I reach for the Rider-Waite-Smith deck as I find its colors and impact are well-balanced; I tend to stick with this deck for readings with clients because it doesn't change my emotional response like a darker deck might. If I want something a bit moodier, I might reach for the Deviant Moon deck, for example, and often find that my interpretations are more complex. Again, it depends on the reader, but in general I feel that different decks evoke different responses and moods. Have you had experience with different decks, and if so, have you found that your interpretations differ from deck to deck? I would love to hear about it! I'm going to pose your question to a group that I blog with called the Tarot Pals at http://janetboyer.typepad.com/tarot_pals/. I'm sure my esteemed colleagues over there will have some fantastic thoughts on this subject. Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great idea. I like how you mention the chakra blockages, very insightful. Who would have thought tarot readings reveal all of this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still love my original tarot that I learned with when I was 16. BUT have to say if I was drawn to another deck ever to use them again it would be this one. Thanks Jennifer, nice review!

    ReplyDelete