Thursday, May 24, 2012

Weekly Reading Gig!

Yowza! I'm so excited to announce that I'll be doing readings at my favorite hangout, the Local Buzz, located at 327 Ocean House Road in Cape Elizabeth, Maine! I'll be there every Tuesday from 1-5 p.m. and will be offering full 10-card, 20-minute readings at the discounted rate of only $20! I'll soon be offering other options as well, but for now I chose the reading type that will cover any issue. It's first-come, first-served, or you can make an appointment with me via e-mail or on the Interactive Tarot Facebook page.

If you've never been to the Buzz, you must stop by and have a beverage (coffee, tea, wine, or liquor) or some of their delicious food. I'm a big fan of the Continental Panini, made up of prosciutto, gruyere, and a thin layer of fig jam, toasted perfectly on multi-grain bread. Nom nom nom! The owner and general manager, Dawn, is amazing, so please feel welcome to say hi to her if you stop by. Even if you're not up for a reading, come by on a Tuesday afternoon and visit with me! If I'm in not with a client, I'd love to chat over tea, or even give you a little tutorial on the cards if you've always wondered what they're like. I'm so looking forward to this, and I hope to see you there!


1 comment: