Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Job Spread

It seems a general consensus that this economy and job market are...well, let's say "less than desirable." Given that and the record number of career questions I've received lately, I thought I would share this Job Spread.  This is a little larger and more complicated than the average spread, but while it might look like a bit overwhelming, the positions are very insightful and focused and worth a lot of contemplation once the spread is thrown.  This spread is based on one that I found somewhere a while back, and I'll come back and edit this post once I retrace my steps and pinpoint the source. I hope this is helpful!  Here you go:


Job Spread


                 
11                  1
                      2
7                    3                   10
6         5         4         8         9


1)   What you want for yourself
2)   Who or what will help
3)   What you should focus on
4)   The turning point:  the event that changes things
5)   A possible new direction in employment/work
6)   Synchronistic signal:  an important event on this new path that you’ll recognize when it happens
7)   Ultimate attainment on this path
8)   A second possible direction
9)   Synchronistic signal:  an important event on this path that you will recognize when it happens
10)    Ultimate achievement on this path
11)    What you need to know to choose the direction that suits you

A tip: if you look at this as broken up into sections as follows, it might be easier to read:

1-2-3
4
5-6-7
8-9-10
11


No comments:

Post a Comment