Monday, August 15, 2011

First Friday Art Walk

Thanks to my amazing and fabulous friend Maria Castellano-Usery, I have a regular monthly gig that I'm THRILLED about! An incredibly talented artist, Maria participates in the First Friday Art Walk in Portland, Maine, and has so graciously offered me space to do readings for this event each month. It's the first Friday of every month (which you've probably gathered) and her gallery space is located at 647-A Congress Street (shares an entrance with Princess Nails). Doors are open from 5-8 p.m. The best part: a full 20-30 minute reading is only $20, HALF-OFF the regular price! Even if you don't feel it's time for a reading, please do stop by to say hello if you're in the area and soak up Maria's beautiful, happy, inspiring art or to talk a little Tarot. You can also check out Maria's website in the meantime: www.brushstrokesbymaria.com. The atmosphere is fun and lively, and Maria always provides great food and drinks (her homemade guacamole alone is worth the trip!).

Walk-ins are welcome, but if you'd like to guarantee a spot, just send a request to me at jennifer@interactivetarot.net or, better yet, via the Interactive Tarot Facebook page. Feel free to peruse my website at www.interactivetarot.net to get a better idea of my philosophy and what I have to offer. If you're not yet a fan of the Facebook page yet, by the way, stop by! I have frequent deck, book, and reading giveaways, and it's a truly friendly, open space where our little community shares Tarot and Tarot-related thoughts and news. I encourage questions, comments, and discussions on my page, and am committed to sharing information on metaphysical topics. I find so much joy in studying and discussing Tarot, even after doing so for 20 years; the more people I can share that with, the better!


No comments:

Post a Comment